David Montgomery and Anne Biklé
Authors of What Your Food Ate
David R. Montgomery is a professor at the University of Washington, a MacArthur Fellow, a finalist for the PEN/E.O. Wilson Literary Science Writing Award, and an internationally recognized authority on geomorphology. His books have been translated into ten languages.
Anne Biklé is a biologist and environmental planner whose writing has appeared in Nautilus, Natural History, Smithsonian, Fine Gardening, and Best Health.
Their work includes What Your Food Ate: How to Heal Our Land and Reclaim Our Health, and a trilogy of books about soil health, microbiomes, and farming--Dirt: The Erosion of Civilizations, The Hidden Half of Nature, and Growing a Revolution. They live and work in Seattle.
"What Your Food Ate: How to Heal Our Land and Reclaim Our Health"
- The key to transforming agriculture and medicine
- The benefits of cultivating beneficial micro-biomes
- What inspired David and Anne to write their books about the botanical world
- How transforming our farming practices is vital for us to avoid the collapse of our civilization
- The three key solutions to bringing the soil back to life
What to expect to learn from reading their new book, What Your Food Ate: How to Heal Our Land and Reclaim Our Health
Have you watched these epic conversations with experts in gardening?
Learn more about no-dig gardening and no-till farming from these inspiring leaders!