Market Gardener, Writer, Teacher
Charles Dowding is one of the leading authorities of the no-dig gardening movement of modern times. He has been gardening for 40 years, is the author of 10 books, and operates a market garden at Homeacres in Great Britain. He is an international speaker who shares knowledge through writing, videos, and teaching courses on no-dig gardening.
"No-Dig Gardening: Growing Food in Partnership with Nature"
- Charles Dowding’s new book, No Dig: Nurture Your Soil to Grow Better Veg with Less Effort
- Results of 10-year-long "dig verses no-dig" trial beds
- How gardeners can pick fresh produce every day of the year
- Five ways to break down wood chips for garden mulch
- The characteristics of the best wood chips to use in a garden
- How to use wood chips for pathways, compost heaps, beds, and kindling.
- How to create the best homemade compost
Why No-Dig Gardening can transform the planet and human health
Have you watched these epic conversations with experts in gardening?
Learn more about no-dig gardening and no-till farming from these inspiring leaders!